Job title: Telecommunications Foreman
Company: ASCENDTEK, LLC
Job description: AscendTek is seeking a telecommunications Foreman to join their company in the Virginia Market.
Office/warehouse located in Gordonsville, VA.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience as a Foreman
- Ability to travel in Virginia market
- OSHA 30 & NWSA
- Must show expertise in safety, tower rigging and general construction skills.
- Passion for training and mentoring new crew members.
- Maintain superior quality control with your assigned crew and job sites.
- The ability to follow instructions to accomplish assigned work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain proper use of company vehicles, credit cards and other assigned assets.
- Ability to climb tall structures (up to 400 feet) with 50 lb. load.
- Accountable for meeting project timelines and project deliverables.
- Highly experienced in site acceptance testing (PIM, VSWR, Optical testing)
- Strong communications skills, oral and written.
- Read construction drawings and be able to execute the scope of work.
- Complete customers close-out packages in a timely and accurate manner.
- The ability and willingness to lead and train other team members on proper work and safety procedures.
- Direct, W2 employment with competitive wages
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k w/ matching
- Per diem. Hotels booked and paid for.
- Company provides short term & long term disability and life insurance
- Steady, long term employment
Location: Gordonsville, VA
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 22:42:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!