Job title: Telecommunications Manager REMOTE
Company: Rotech Healthcare
Job description: OVERVIEW
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 45 states. For additional information, please visit our company homepage
Connect with us!
We are seeking a dedicated Telecommunications Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be playing a key role in maintaining and supporting all voice, data, video and wireless communication systems for the organization.
This position allows remote/work from home as of day one of employment. The successful candidate MUST LIVE IN THE U.S. and within 60 miles of any Rotech Location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Management, including planning, acquisition, design, management and maintenance of voice, data, and video equipment and systems
- Acts as the primary Project Manager for all telecommunications related projects, including all expansions, upgrades and new services
- Interfaces with vendors for purchases, provisioning, installation, repair of equipment and services
- Coordinate the management of Cisco Call Center environment
- Coordinates installation and maintenance activities with other departments and end users to avoid disruptions in communications and ensure efficiency of operations
- Analyze reports and records to monitor performance and to determine whether changes or upgrades are required
- Periodically review contracts, processes, services and equipment to evaluate and propose cost savings alternatives
- Review of telecommunication billing for accuracy, and approval to Accounts Payable
- Assists with preparation of equipment specifications and floor plans for installations in new sites
- Maintains documentation of all circuits, data and voice equipment at all company sites.
- Typically reports to director level or above and may have supervisors and/or analysts and technicians reporting to this position
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assign and monitor telecom service tickets as necessary
- Provide a supervisory escalation point for telecom service tickets
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Five to ten years related experience in the telecommunications / data field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years related management experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written, oral and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers and clients
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees at varying levels of the organization.
- Strong organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions when dealing with multiple alternatives
- Manage telecommunication vendors on a regular basis.
- Ability to exercise judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Solid working experience of most local and long distance service issues, as well as wiring and hardware functionality.
- Solid hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and experience to manage telecommunications contracts.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to move about the facility, physically communicating to others. Occasionally moves equipment such as a personal computer or display weighing up to 25 pounds.
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
In performing the essential job functions, the employee will be required to have familiarity with the following computer technologies:
- Cisco (UCCX) Contact Center Express General Call Center Operations
- IVR Management
- Voicemail Technology
- IP v4 and Subnet Masking
- VoIP, SIP Trunking
- TDM, Fiber, Metro-E, T1, T3, PRI, Analog.
- CPE, DeMarc, DSU, CSU, Loopback
- PBX, Key Systems, Centrex
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Telephone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!! The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, . We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employee
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:50:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!