Job title: Telecommunications Operator
Company: Capital Health
Job description: Responsibilities
- Answers, transfers and routes calls to requested destinations.
- Operates overhead paging .
- Obtains interpreter for appropriate language need. Makes connection between interpreter and patient. Verifies that callers are connected to interpretive service provider.
- Provides equipment to hearing impaired patients.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months previous customer service experience utilizing voice communication over the telephone.
Offers are contingent upon successful completion of our onboarding process and pre-employment physical. Capital Health will require all applicants (including contractors, travelers and consultants) to have an annual flu vaccine and to have a completed COVID-19 vaccine prior to start date, with the exception of individuals with medical and religious exemptions.
“Company will never ask candidates for social security numbers or date of birth during application phase. If you are asked for this information online, you may be a target for identity theft.”
Location: Pennington, NJ
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 05:29:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!