Job title: Telecommunications Tower Technician
Job description: Job Description
Telecommunications Tower Technician Responsibilities:
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights. Impacted equipment will be mounted on various structures such as guyed towers, lattice towers and water towers
- Observe and report possible compound/equipment defects or hazards
- Accurately follow instructions and complete assigned course of action in accordance with scope of work and methods of procedures (MOPs) and track work via checklists
- Troubleshoot, upgrade, and expand existing wisp sites
- Install new dishes and radios on towers, silos, or other vertical assets
- Conduct pre and post work site audits
- Serve as a rescue climber if needed
- Other duties as assigned
Telecommunications Tower Technician Qualifications:
- 2- year degree in related field; or 2 to 4 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- OSHA Safety
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Telecommunications opportunities, contact Travis Williamson with gpac at [email protected] or 605-370-6082
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Location: Kilgore, TX
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 05:13:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!