Job title: Telecommunications Voice Engineer
Company: CVS Health
Job description: Job Description
The IT Avaya Telecommunication Sr. Analyst position is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of telephone hardware and software in a very complex and high paced, multi-tasking environment.
The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of telephony applications and hardware within the Voice Infrastructure environment. This includes core platforms and related adjuncts, within multiple vendor environments which includes Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft Teams. Working knowledge of System and Session Manager, Avaya CMS, Avaya Media-servers and gateways, Avaya phones, Contact Analyzer, Control Manager, Breeze/Presence, Virtual Hold and Oracle SBC support is preferred. Other duties include adding, moving and changing telephone systems and providing support to all Enterprise locations.
The Sr. Analyst will work cross-organizationally to set-up and/or resolve issues with the network infrastructure team, call recording teams or call routing teams. Designing system layouts/configurations and planning new product implementations including pricing for new projects to meet business needs. The position has an on-call rotational component to it, along with specialized support during high priority business requirements throughout the year (usually early January during Open Enrollment and/or Welcome Season).
5+ years of experience supporting Avaya Voice Products (i.e., Communication Manager, System Manager, Session Manager, Avaya IP Telephone, CMS, Vector knowledge, IP design and Maintenance. Includes similar products for Cisco Call Manager.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Advanced knowledge of Avaya System Installation and Patch Management across a multi-site environment
- understanding the basics of SIP protocol and how to troubleshoot (preferred skill)
- basic VMWare knowledge (preferred skill)
- Advanced knowledge of carrier services and interfaces
- Experience with problem solving, trouble shooting and team dynamics
- Experience and willingness to mentor and motivate others and work well within and across teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, Windows Operating System, Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to check jacks under desks
- Ability to walk throughout building for up to 2 hour duration
- Telework Support (understand connectivity needs of end users, trouble shooting skills to be able to help remote workers from a voice perspective.
- Advanced knowledge of voice tools, namely Starfish (automation), Aternity, Splunk, Nectar
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
-knowledge of automation software like Starfish, is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Hartford, CT
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 03:24:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!