Job title: TITLE I – INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT III – PHYSICAL EDUCATION – TARTAN ES
Company: Clark County School District
Job description: This is a 9 month 6 hour TI Instructional Assistant III – Physical Education position.
Education, Training, and Experience
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
Licenses and Certifications
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
1. Foreign Language (Bilingual Programs).
2. Verified typing score of 35 words per minute net.
Document(s) Required at Time of Application
1. High school transcript or other equivalent, (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate, as identified above. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
Ensure that you have attached the required documents listed in the job description and completed the full seven year job description, including periods of unemployment, in the “Experience and Credential” section of the application
Location: North Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:25:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!