Job title: Training Specialist III, Health Education Center
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Job description: Job Description:
To plan, implement, and evaluate a variety of professional and technical development programs for all employees.
Specific Job Related Duties:
- Plans, implements, and evaluates orientation programs for employees.
- Cooperatively plans, organizes, implements, and evaluates continuing educationprograms, skills training, leadership, and management development programs.
- Identifies resources and facilities essential to provision of in-service education.
- Assists in identifying learning needs.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field and two years related experience.
Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS or PALS instructor or 2 years of critical care experience.
$55,360 – $69,200 commensurate with experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Expected salary: $55360 – 69200 per year
Location: Galveston, TX
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 02:54:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!