Job title: Transportation Specialist
Company: Aequor Technologies
Job description: Job Description
? Remote, but there may be instances where we meet on campus (i.e. team-builder, workshop, etc.).
Under minimal direction of Transportation Manager, manages the following responsibilities:
- Executes implementation of cold chain and transportation process requirements as defined by ***’s strategy
- Support daily transport operation for assigned areas on ATO site
- Owns and drives implementation of projects related to new cold chain capabilities, transportation needs.
- Supports management in decision-making process related to transportation and cold chain
- Collects, processes and reports outs all data and KPI related to cold chain, transportation and vendor performance
- Performs monthly analysis of shipping data and reports out to management
- Performs trending analysis and owns related reports, identifies necessary corrective actions and drives their implementation
- Builds business cases for new capabilities, suppliers.
- Represents ATO Transportation Hub in networks and cross-functional projects as assigned
- Manages transportation and cold chain for assigned region, actively handles all issues and developments
- Maintains excellent relationship with TSPs making sure ***’s interests are served to the maximum
- Leads business reviews with TSPs on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements
- Drives root cause analysis and performance analysis and risk assessment, develop action plans to improve or mitigate risk with departments involved.
- Keeps track of issues and input for business review meetings and audits
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and developments in logistics including and provides expert advice for development of new process, approaches and strategies
- Develops and maintains departmental SOPs and other controlled documents on transportation management
- Seeks structural improvements and cost saving opportunities in processes internally and with TSPs
- Liaises with global counterparts, relevant departments and networks to ensure global alignment on transportation and cold chain management
- Manages transport related invoices and perform budget tracking and reporting
- Owns quality records related to TSP activities – Dev/ CAPA, change control
- Manages other projects as assigned
Doctorate Degree OR Master’s Degree & 3 years of Supply Chain experience OR Bachelor’s Degree & 5 years of Supply Chain experience OR Associate’s degree & 10 years of Supply Chain experience OR High school diploma/GED & 12 years of Supply Chain experience
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or Business
- 5 + years of work experience in the planning, manufacturing and global distribution of medicinal products
- 3 + years organizational or program management (leading teams, cross-functional problem solving, performance management, budget oversight, process development and improvement)
- 3+ years of supply chain management using SAP (logistics, supply planning, demand management)
- APICS CPIM/CIRM certification
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 22:29:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!