Job title: URA Ventures Apprentice
Company: Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
Job description: Description:
URA Ventures, MBA
Job Description: URA Ventures, a pilot program backed by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) is seeking an MBA to join their team and assist in (but not limited to) deal flow, financial analysis, evaluation, marketing etc. a full start to finish investment cycle.
This individual will be responsible for
· meeting with various early, pre-seed, seed, venture backed etc. companies to identify emerging trends and track industry developments across our focus areas.
· actively meeting with companies through a variety of channels to develop a robust main street, startup, and venture investment pipeline
· researching, identifying, and tracking industry trends and mapping out comprehensive competitive landscape for your coverage area
· contribute to deal evaluation and investment memo preparation including market sizing, competitive analysis, financial analysis, etc.
· contribute to all aspects of the due diligence process by working closely with startup’s management team and internal key stakeholders
· keeping up to date with portfolio company developments for on-going monitoring and tracking
This individual should the following skills, but not limited to:
· strong written & verbal communication skills.
· highly proficient in PowerPoint with a track record of creating clear and compelling presentations
· track record of being self-reliant, and the ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
· detail-oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple timelines and complex processes
· Comfortable attending stakeholder meetings, investment meetings, events etc. and take detailed notes which are to be derived via a pre-set format and saved in an orderly fashion •
· creating financial models derivates around revenue-based financing, convertible notes, equity funds, DCF basis etc.
· able to create pitch deck, investment deck, and any other presenting materials to an audience of stake holders. Requirements:
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:14:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!