Job title: US Real Estate Associate
Job description: Supports the execution of strategies and programs that drive the financial and operational performance of the Company’s Real Estate Services groups by gathering and analyzing market, client, and portfolio data, identifying opportunities for improving financial and/or operational performance, managing programs that promote revenue or client satisfaction enhancement, and performing other analytical, program management, or tasks that support the daily operation of the business.
- Gathers and analyzes financial, market, and other data to evaluate the overall performance of the assigned portfolio versus established budgets, targets, and client expectations by preparing summaries, reports, recommendations, and other interpretive reports to support business decisions.
- Leads and/or participates in project teams to implement process improvements and programs targeted to increase revenue, reduce costs, promote efficiencies, and improve the overall performance of the assigned portfolio.
- Provides support and assistance to property managers, key business leaders, and others by fielding questions and requests, gathering data and reports, and assisting in resolving issues related to operating policies, procedures, and Company business practices.
- Participates and supports new business development and acquisitions efforts by providing information and data for RFPs and new business pitches, attending meetings and presentations to existing and potential clients, and creating compelling presentations and other materials used for promoting new business.
- Supports the development and implementation of new applications, programs, and other innovative business practices that drive increased revenue, client/customer satisfaction, efficiencies, and overall process improvements, and provides operational support to ensure the continued success of these efforts.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Manage/engage the lifecycle of data science project, including initiate/proposal, data acquisition, data exploration, engineer features, evaluate various algorithms/models, and identify the best solutions using quantifiable metrics and data science best practices.
- Create data visualizations reports/dashboards that enable stakeholders to quickly and easily use data insights/model predications/statistical analysis results to make business decisions.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:29:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!