Job title: US Space Force Senior Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework SME
Job description: Job Description
Sigmatech, Inc. is seeking a subject matter expert in Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) for its customer site in Arlington, VA. This position will support the USSF/COO S6 Cyber office on the HQ US Space Force staff.
- Assess the cybersecurity process with the objective of identifying gaps and recommending improvements for cybersecurity package submissions and for the content and structure of required artifacts that will reflect and comply with the latest cybersecurity policies and guidelines.
- Provide cybersecurity RMF research, analysis, and recommendations to assess and accredit emerging cybersecurity capabilities and methodologies to include assessing controls, monitoring and reporting on controls and on the status of mitigation actions.
- Document, coordinate, advise, assist, review, and inspect required cybersecurity assessments, processes, and artifacts.
- Conduct cybersecurity analysis of system certification and accreditation plans to ensure systems are properly certified and accredited according to current Cybersecurity Policy.
- Submit Assessment Reports and associated cybersecurity control validation reports.
- Assess information security related products and documents and interpret DoD, AF issuances.
- Coordinate with other USSF entities in order to complete cybersecurity risk assessments and/or in accomplishment of contract requirements.
- Provide cybersecurity services, E/APL Certification and Technical Assessments, Technology Investigation and AoAs for Space and DoD/US intelligence information systems, and applications.
- Perform analysis services for USSF/S6 expertise, to include planning the objectives and requirements for the test event; assisting the customer to prepare required documentation by providing review and feedback; preparing the test environment; executing the test activities and reporting results.
- Provide input on international collaboration, future concepts, planning, programming, budgeting & execution (PPBE) process, enterprise engineering, architecture development and space acquisition. Participate in and support policy and planning, budget, and architecture development related activities.
- Explore opportunities for integration of new and emerging technologies, concepts, research and development efforts from DoD, IC, civil and commercial sources, including the integration of space with non-space (terrestrial, maritime, air, cyber, etc.) capabilities.
- Support the development of new capability concepts, doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TT&Ps), and other non-materiel solutions for terrestrial, maritime, air, space, and cyber integration.
- Analyze architectures to explore a broad range of materiel and non-materiel solutions to address enduring and potential future national security challenges and problems.
- Provide expertise to conduct and support analyses and assessments for Space, terrestrial, maritime, air and cyber capabilities; assessing system of systems factors.
- Support USSF key leader, staff, and component/sub-unit activities in the National Capital Region and engagements with key mission partners.
Experience and Skills
- TS Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience in cyber environments and cybersecurity
- Familiarity with Defense Space and National Security Space in the areas of strategy, requirements, capabilities, architectures, programs, acquisition, and operations.
- Pentagon knowledge and understanding of Pentagon organizations
- Knowledge and familiarity with current Defense Department efforts in space
- Staff experience supporting DoD agencies within the past 3 years
- Familiarity with TMT and/or or other HQ staffing tools
- Experience in strategic level document writing, requirements and programming processes, and acquisitions
- Experience as an executive briefer for military general officers, senior civilians, or leaders of intelligence agencies
- Master’s Degree mandatory plus 10 years of experience in an Operations, Cyber, Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy or Planning field related to Space Defense
- Master’s degree in cyber security, or a related field
- 20 years’ experience supporting OSD, Service HQ or DoD Agency or IC staffs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:48:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!