Job title: UX Designer
Company: Anatta Design
Job description: Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health, wellness, and sustainable brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate, curious, and self-driven UX Designer to join Anatta’s UX Experience team to identify and provide strategic solutions in the realm of e-commerce. As a UX Designer, you will work in partnership with project managers, designers, developers, as well as other key stakeholders to locate opportunities and deliver insights to improve the user’s online shopping experience. The ideal candidate will be equally adept at user testing and data analysis as well as directly working with clients to understand their needs and business goals. If you feel that this characterizes you, then join us in solving complex problems with creative solutions to optimize the user’s shopping experience!
Day to day responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Conduct usability tests, surveys, interviews, and other related interaction studies to gain a better understanding of our users and identify opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Conduct data analysis to draw out insights into how our users are interacting with the website.
- Conduct A/B Testing to measure site performance with design variations and improve conversion rates.
- Skillfully identify and translate key findings into insights and communicate recommendations to clients to influence site improvements.
- Translate research goals into research questions and an appropriate test plan that adheres to user research best practices.
- Define and analyze KPIs to track user buying behavior and engagement with the website.
- 4-7 years of experience; strong performer with a track record of success
- Knowledge of best practices for user-centered design process and design thinking strategies.
- Understanding of quantitative data analysis, statistics and data visualization.
- Understanding of design experimentation: proposing and testing design iterations against each other.
- The ability to create effective reports and to leverage tools that derive insights from user data.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Shopify, A/B Testing software, and other various testing platforms.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in working with multiple clients.
- Ability to create artifacts such as prototypes, wireframes, user flows, wireflows to communicate ideas internally and externally.
- A background in Graphic / Interaction Design and familiarity with UX Design tools like Sketch, Figma, etc will be an advantage
- Experience working across functional teams like development, design, and project management to deliver successful outcomes.
- Experience working closely with clients to derive solutions to business needs.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- This position works off Eastern time zone
What are the perks?
We do our best to make sure employees are supported in everything they do. We offer a range of benefits and perks:
- This is a remote position.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefit options
- 401k plan
- Start with 20 days of PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Company events, happy hours, and yearly retreats
- Other perks vary by location
Physical demands requirements
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Charleston, SC
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:09:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!