Job title: V.I.E – Creative & Digital Specialist – New-York City
Job description: ‘A rare opportunity to balance creative projects with communication strategy, hands-on advertising and high-visibility content programs, in a dynamic and fast-growing team’
As part of the our Communications team within our North America team in the role of V.I.E – Creative & Digital Specialist, you will contribute to the development of local creative strategy, content, and advertising programs. The length of this V.I.E assignment is 12 months and ideally starts in September 2022, the position is based in New York City.
An exciting chance to join the Communications department of Cartier North America, and contribute to the development of local creative strategy, content, and advertising programs. The ideal candidate is an advertising professional capable of balancing creative tasks with strategic ones in the ever-changing luxury landscape. Fluent in all media channels (both online and offline), they must be a highly adaptable team player with strong initiative and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Reporting to the Creative Lead Strategist in the Cartier North America Media, Digital and Creative team, you will work on a variety of communications projects:
- Assist the creative team on special content projects and photoshoots
- Draft agencies briefs and make relevant recommendations on creative approach, formats, deliverables, and partners
- Support with logistics and coordination during photoshoots,
- Keeping track of competitor activity in North America, with a focus on social media activations and innovative advertising formats
- Track and share vendor invoices with relevant teams
- Support the teams to implement 360 communication programs on traditional and digital channels for the North American Market
- Primarily supporting the Media and with day-to-day requests on advertising assets, reformatting, layouts, and mock-ups
- Participate in taskforces and link with other departments across the company to deepen the client centric strategy and propose new approaches
- Ingesting and organizing new campaigns, keeping track of a comprehensive list of available assets, upcoming plans and facilitating communication with the central teams
- Creative benchmarking
- Help sourcing new creative partners, agencies, freelancers and vendors
- Keeping track of competitor activity in North America during key periods and after notable events
- Monitor social media trends and formats in the luxury landscape and beyond to recommend relevant activations and innovative advertising formats
- Keep track of all projects in Asana, and update the boards and timelines, suggest ways to optimize the workflow between the teams and ingest briefs from other departments
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
As a Creative & Digital Specialist, you will have a great opportunity to be an essential contributor in a dynamic team, working for the success of a first-class Luxury Maison under strong business acceleration and transformation.
You have a Background or Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing or Communication and have ideally worked or seek interest in the Luxury Industry. You show strong communication skills, you show a can do attitude and a drive for continuous improvement. Fluency in English with pristine written and oral skills is required, the knowledge of an additional language such as French is a plus.
- A good understanding of the Cartier codes, brand identity and overall communications strategy and client centric objectives
- A proactive creative with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Creative experience required, preferably with an eye for luxury
- Proficient in most of the Adobe Creative Suite tools (Ps, Ai, Id, Pr, Ae)
- Capable of creating realistic mockups, doing basic video editing, handling large working files while maintaining high standards
- Strong analytical and presentation capabilities (PowerPoint)
- Notions of UI/UX tools such as Figma/XD are a plus
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- We have a fun, growing and dynamic team, taking on more exciting projects every year
- We’re fully transparent and share with you: Maison strategies, key information, needs of others Corporate Departments.
- We create a positive environment where we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
- We constantly develop you with trainings, continuous learning and feedback culture. Building a healthy and strong feedback culture, where you will feel entitled to give an honest opinion, is essential to us.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US
Firstly, you will be engaging with an online video interview of 15min for us to assess your understanding of the position, and motivations
Subsequently, you will be meeting with International Talent Acquisition team to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role
Finally, you will be able to meet with the local Hiring Team (Local HR and Hiring Manager).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer exciting opportunities to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment. The industry is transforming, it is an exciting time to join the Maison and to be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation.
As a V.I.E in our subsidiary in New-York City, you will benefit from:
12 month’s contract (renewable to 6 more months)
Monthly allowance not subject to taxes
Travel cost linked to the move
ELIGIBILITY TO THE VIE PROGRAM:
Important: Kindly note that the V.I.E Program requires applicants eligible to the V.I.E criterias.
The V.I.E Program is run under the authority of the French Ministry for Economy and Finance and that of the Ministry of Foreign Trade, all details can be found on the Civiweb website:
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 31 May 2022 22:57:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!