Job title: VP, Global Professional Services
Job description: Company Description
Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 800 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report.
The Vice President, Global Professional Services, will grow and mature Intelerad’s global service delivery organization, and provide senior leadership, strategy and responsibility over this key function of the Client Delivery Organization.
You will be responsible for delivering financial targets by assessing the current situation and providing recommendations and solutions to further improve internal efficiency, profitability, delivery time, collaboration between departments and partners, and customer satisfaction.
Additionally, you will be accountable to motivate, inspire, and coach a high-performance global team of full-time team members and on-demand talent, ensuring a good balance between continuous improvement, collaboration and goal achievement.
- Lead, organize, direct, and manage the Professional Services organization with responsibility for revenue targets, customer satisfaction, delivery quality, profitability
- Implement an appropriate system of metrics, tools and processes to drive productivity and accountability across the organization
- Accelerate ARR activation and license revenue recognition in a usage-based revenue model
- Advance the business effectiveness of Professional Services through leadership and solution delivery expertise, in partnership with relevant business leaders
- Provide project portfolio oversight to ensure on time, on budget, and on quality project delivery
- Create and market professional services packages and solution offerings
- Facilitate executive discussions regarding budgets, resources, schedules, and risks
- Mentor and develop management and team focusing on driving team to achieve their potential
- Coach and lead managers to find and develop great talent while actively holding a high bar on performance and accountability
- Oversee all aspects of resource planning and delivery management including staffing, training, sales interface, and funnel/capacity planning, revenue and profitability forecasting with the finance department
- Create and drive a results-focused, customer-centric team culture
- Actively drive and/or partner with other leaders to solve priority customer challenges
- Manage geographically-dispersed teams of FTEs and on-demand talent
- 10+ years professional services software experience
- Track record in growing service revenues with complex projects, while continuing to improve operational excellence and managing a full P&L
- Excellent strategy development and problem-solving skills as well as business development focus and experience, while possessing a broad level of technology understanding and substantial operational and financial acumen
- Experience driving strong services revenue growth and profitability at scale
- Successful track record of building and managing a high-performance team and structure to enable a fast-growing Professional Service organization
- Proven track record of close collaboration selling and managing large scale, services / projects
- Experience in implementing large complex enterprise-wide (multi-department) software and/or technology solution (i.e. ERP, HCM, CRM, etc.) for clients
- Experience working in matrixed and complex organizations and an appreciation of how the dynamics of growth affect corporate culture and in-place processes and systems
- A motivational leader with people management skills including proven hiring, mentoring, change management, engagement and team development
- Experience leading enterprise software Professional Services teams in the healthcare industry (EMR, PACS, RIS, etc.) is required.
You bring experience in:
- Agile project management
- Complex software implementation
- Customer training and professional services
- Strong personal accountability for customer experience
- Commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success
- Adherence to ethical business practices
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, result-oriented growth environment
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Meet Intelerad’s Leadership Team:
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:54:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!