Job title: VP of Information Technology
Company: Lighthouse Technology Services
Job description: Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to hire a VP of Information Technology! This is a hybrid, direct-hire role in Buffalo, New York.
We are looking for a candidate who has an extensive knowledge of computer and business technology and can combine it with business acumen and leadership to benefit all areas of the company. This position will oversee the administration and support of the application, network, and server systems. The roles of Client Communication Director and Sr. System Architect report directly to the VP of IT.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage IT infrastructure team
- Working with management to develop and implement department goals to ensure the strategies, processes, hardware and software provide appropriate support to the company operation
- Staying abreast of emerging technologies that can improve the IT department (and company) performance, security and increase company profits
- Managing IT personnel, including programmers and transmission staff
- Creating, implementing and enforcing IT policies, protocols and standards
- Hardware and security monitoring among all locations in support of the operation
- Manage and coordinate all IT task requests.
- Ongoing monitoring of infrastructure and systems performance and status.
- Lead organizations information security initiatives
- Plan, build, and deploy an InfoSec roadmap and define Infosec strategy.
- Ensure all technological infrastructure resources and practices adhere to information security and regulatory standards.
- Participate in periodic review of various private and public hosted services, and coordinate remediation activities.
- Own and organize penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and IT security audits including delivery of remediation.
The successful candidate needs to have specific hard and soft skills to excel in this position and effectively manage their IT department, while serving the organization, including the following:
- Five (5) + years of leadership/management responsibility required.
- Extensive IT knowledge and technical skills
- SQL, programming, task management, interfacing
- Thorough understanding of data management, security, network and administration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior leadership skills, with prior experience managing an IT department
- Relationship building and team development skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at strategic planning and goal-setting
- Strong knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- Project management experience/certification, or Agile project management experience/certification
- The ability to work cross functionally to meet and prioritize the demands of community members, internal stakeholders, and senior leadership
- The ability to build, drive and articulate strategic direction including gathering the right resources and stakeholders together to execute
- The ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders, with intention and a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of contact centers
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job date: Fri, 20 May 2022 22:39:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!