Job title: Warehouse Worker – A-Lert Building Systems
Company: Centurion Industries, Inc.
Job description: Company Information
A-Lert Building Systems, a division of Centurion Industries, Inc., is a single source supplier, manufacturer, and installer for all types of self-storage buildings. At A-Lert, we believe our employees are our greatest business asset, and we work hard to help them develop to be their best, to recognize them for their talents, and to provide opportunities to advance their construction career.
JOB DESCRIPTION for warehouse packer
The Packer will safely consolidate, pack and wrap the cut and/or manipulated sheet metal and metal plates. Accurately complete all paper work associated with the position.
This role is critical to our organization because
A-Lert s goal is to provide fabricated structures for families, congregations and businesses, in the most efficient manner while maintaining a safe work environment. The role of the packer is crucial to the overall manufacturing process of our products.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Prepares and sets up the packing materials as required by product plans and production schedules.
- Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Pack approved orders of metal per pack instructions
- Complete documentation per pack instructions
- Operate overhead cranes as needed to prepare metal for shipment
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Comply with the Company’s quality management system requirements
- Willingness to cross train
- Advocate for continuous improvement projects
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Ability to safely and effectively operate or learn
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow product plans
- Basic computer and math skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least one year of experience in metal fabrication or related work preferred
- Prolonged periods of standing, pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying materials
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
Pay & Benefits
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Group Medical, Rx, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Paid Life/AD&D
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Healthcare & Dependent Care Pre-Tax Spending Plans
- Years of Service Awards
- Education Assistance/Professional development Program
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 22:50:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!