Job title: Water & Fire Damage Service Professional
Company: Rainbow International
Job description: Do You Seek?
- A purpose driven career
- Being listened to and included in collaborative decisions
- Empowered to “get it done”
- The tools to execute your job function
- A culture of caring and encouragement while having fun in the process
- Paid educational professional certification training
- 10 PTO days per year
- Extended Paid Holidays and paid lunch break
- Health Care, Dental, and Vison Insurance, and 401k plan
- Excellent starting pay with bonuses
- A company built on values for our teammates, clients, and community
For a career opportunity, read on below:
Established in 1987, Rainbow International of Buffalo offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services throughout Western New York. We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
As a Water & Fire Damage Service Professional, you are a key team member responsible for the restoration of residential and commercial properties have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, debris or other methods of damage. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Become proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to property disasters and initiate mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International’s process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 23:38:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!