Job title: Wealth Management Client Operations: Transformation Management – Process Engineer/Modeling
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to document and map out process flows
- Drive the automation of decision models with Technology
- Identify and communicate issue trends based on information found through process modeling
- Investigate opportunities to reduce costs, provide automation, and analyze fluctuations based on high volume or time-consuming tasks
- Anticipate challenges and implement solutions in order to manage the expectations of the internal business partners for a positive client experience
- Ensure timely and concise communication with key business partners and senior management
- Diagnose, communicate and facilitate resolution of key issues and risks
- Partner with business, operations and technology colleagues for timely delivery of intelligent automation projects within scope, budget and time
- Must showcase skills on process modelling, decisions modelling, creating asset library, optimization of process models, simulations and prototyping
- Experience in designing, architecting, and optimizing process models specifically for implementation
- Minimum of 3 years operations experience
- Strong knowledge of Operational Risk / Control
- Project management experience or strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented – execute tasks and initiatives effectively and efficiently
- Ability to think strategically and execute a strategic plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Works well with team and shares lessons learned
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong relationship Building / Partnership
- Ability to interface with both Technology and Business Partners
- Ability to negotiate / influence others outside of direct reporting responsibility
Preferred Qualifications * In-depth knowledge of financial products with an understanding of the attributes of investment products, as well as related calculations
- Knowledge of Signavio and BPM/BDM Applications a plus
- Hands on experience with mapping and modelling tools using DMN and BPMN is a plus- example tools include Signavio, Camunda, Sapiens, Appian, etc.
- A solid understanding of Private Banking products and services is preferred
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4.1 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Location: Plano, TX
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:22:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!