Job title: Wealth Management Service Center – Webinar Registration
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: **Please join our team of Wealth Management Leaders to get additional information on our Service Center Role that we are filling in Tempe, AZ!***
As an Investment Professional, you’ll be a key member of the J.P. Morgan Securities service team in our mission to create great client experiences. Client Service Specialists work in a team environment to assist clients with brokerage accounts over the telephone. You’ll also discuss Individual Retirement Accounts, such as Traditional and Roth IRAs. Investment Professionals create business efficiency by focusing on answering calls quickly, identifying client needs, initiating trades in the capital markets, and completing service oriented transactions. You’ll be responsible for documenting all client conversations and meeting all regulatory requirements around these activities.
Investment Professionals will become experts in our online platform through Chase.com. By helping clients successfully navigate our website, you’ll provide them more access and flexibility to service their accounts. In this dynamic environment, you may participate in working groups for various projects or pilot programs to drive process improvement.
- Excellent telephone communication and customer service skills, displaying a high level of professionalism
- Ability to adapt conversations to meet the needs of a diverse client base across all 50 states
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or equivalent) required or obtained within 90 days, in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
- If you were registered with FINRA after October 1, 2018, you must also have a valid and active Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam
- Strong compliance record in prior position(s) and ability to hold a registration in all 50 states
- Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with business partners, working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; adaptive to change
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, demonstrating working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, etc.)
- To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of financial services or brokerage experience
- Familiarity with investment acumen, including investment products, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s), and employee benefit programs
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:17:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!