Job title: MFG/Partner – Manufacturing – Infosys Consulting
Job description: Job Description
Partner – Manufacturing, Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting (IC) is seeking to hire an experienced, motivated and entrepreneurially minded consulting Partner to grow the Manufacturing and Hi-tech segments. This role will focus business on growth in the sub-segments of client accounts identified within the Industrial, Aerospace, Automotive, Heavy Industry and Hi-Tech business segments.
As a NAM Region Manufacturing Line partner, you will help drive profitable growth for the North America IC organization, using sound business building skills and strong commercial focus. You will collaborate with local and sometimes global Infosys practice leaders within the vertical practice and with our horizonal practices to build, sell and deliver new, integrated and differentiated solutions for our clients. You will use your cultural awareness and interpersonal savvy to manage the complex stakeholder environment within Infosys Consulting, across the Infosys ecosystem and with top-level clients. Synthesizing our clients’ most pressing business challenges with Infosys’s vast portfolio of offerings, you will optimize the value of our services offered and delivered to clients. In order to scale the organization, you will also be responsible for recruit and manage a world-class team of recognized Manufacturing thought leaders.
Yourself and the Mfg. team will collaborate to develop offerings that leverage the very best of our horizontal capabilities, including: CIO Advisory Services, Artificial Intelligence & Automation, Change Management and Human Capital, Digital Strategic Transformation Operations, Supply Chain and ERP with a focused mindset around outcome based strategic consulting.
As an IC’s NAM Line Partner – Manufacturing (MFG), this consulting Partner will be responsible for the following:
- Practice Development: Manage practice economics (production, realization, utilization, billing, collections, etc.) and build commercial business in a manner that is consistent with overall firm values. Coordinate appropriate resources to deliver valued services and business results to new and existing clients.
- Knowledge Management & Development: Identify and drive the creation of multi-format knowledge assets that present our latest insights and document our credentials with lessons learned. Collaborate with IC Marketing to drive consumption of these assets, elevate our reputation as thought leaders and advance the quality of client service.
- Business Planning: Collaborate with the team of practice leaders, line partners and Infosys sales partners to prepare the business plan for account and segment development, estimate sales potential, identify key clients, devise strategies, identify collaboration opportunities, and actively contribute to the business planning of the group.
- Drive Client Relationships: Identify, build and strengthen professional relationships with senior and C-level client executives, and expand professional network in client organizations. Be well acquainted with clients’ business situations, able to speak on behalf of the clients’ best interests, or offer countering views of the client executives’, if necessary. Anchor new and existing client accounts, and interfacing on engagement-level client concerns.
- Opportunity Identification/ Creation: Play an active role in driving lead generation activities, soliciting new accounts and capturing competitive pursuits. Create/ identify multi-million-dollar opportunities using visionary industry knowledge, intellectual capital, background in potential problem areas, knowledge of the shifting market landscape, and Infosys services offerings in order to create engagement opportunities.
- Proposal Development: Collaborate with other consulting leaders to prepare large proposals and program plans, facilitate Infosys differentiators (like specific consulting frameworks, intellectual property etc.), articulate value proposition, review and fine tune the financials, and lead proposal presentations in order to create a compelling proposition for the client to engage Infosys.
- Contract Negotiation: Analyze the probability of winning the deal & the criticality of the deal for Infosys, as well as appropriately prepare for negotiations on terms and conditions of the engagement with the client and obtain confirmation and approval from all internal stakeholders to ensure timely and smooth closure of the deal.
- Engagement Delivery and Management: Guide the portfolio of projects through intellectual leadership and active partner participation. Review the progress periodically with the team and the client, with a focus on delivering performance improvement across all aspects of the client’s operations, always evaluating the potential for enhancement of the bottom line.
- Recruiting: Plan headcount distribution, identify upcoming skill needs and potential sourcing pools, interview candidates, influence a favorable perception of Infosys as an employer, and decide on offer details to ensure that the practice has the appropriate skills required.
- Build and Develop High-Performing Team: Be accountable for on-boarding new team members into the practice and/ or project teams. Provide executive-level oversight, communication and guidance to the team to build high morale and position programs for successful, effective client delivery.
- Talent Management: Demonstrate the ability to attract, retain and develop top 10% consulting talent and the next generation of Infosys Consulting leaders. Actively assess the skills required to deliver current and next-generation consulting solutions and ensure that personal development plans are effective to meet the demands within our existing consulting organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 20 years of leadership experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
- Consulting practice leadership experience with expert-level knowledge in the manufacturing industry, with particular emphasis on industrial manufacturing
- Ability to travel extensively
- M.B.A or equivalent advanced degree
- 20+ years of leadership experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience with an industry or service offering focus
- Big 4 consulting or equivalent experience
- Wide variety core business consulting engagement experience; experience managing large, multi-location consulting engagement teams is desirable
- Focused on C-Suite and VP in the areas of Finance, HR, Operations, Quality, IT and other business areas.
- Regional and Global Delivery Model experience
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at .
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
2938APTNBG Partner – Business Consulting
Partner – Business Consulting
Heavy Engineering, Hi -Tech, Manufacturing
Process|Consulting processes|Technology Consulting process
Job date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 03:01:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!