Job title: Retail Visual Merchandiser
Job description: Description:
We are looking for an experience retail visual merchandiser. Must have at least 2 years retail visual merchandising experience and ability to analyze and create sale merchandising reports and survey results. Will have the right blend of product knowledge, style, marketing, creativity, and analytics.
This position will lead standardizing merchandising practices in retail stores. It will be responsible for planning, building, implementing, and communicating store layout changes and displays to maximize Sales. Will work directly with The Purchasing department and Operations department.
- Lead visual merchandising practices and process of communication to stores
- Lead the journey of merchandising in stores for layouts, seasonal displays, and everyday statements.
- Ensure proper in-store display of products in stores
- Create and analyze merchandising reports
- Ensure proper signage in stores with marketing
- Maintain and survey stores on fixture counts, displays, floor plan information
- Works with buying on product space availability
- Communicate with purchasing and operations regarding in-store experiences, stores’ needs
- Must be able to communicate professionally with the stores
- Must be able to train the stores on visual merchandising
- Some administrative support for the Purchasing department
- Able to work on your own and with a team
- Other tasks may vary and be flexible
- Two years merchandising experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Excellent attention for detail
- Reliable transportation and proof of liability insurance
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating and modifying text styles, numbering and sorting lists, working with sections and columns, formatting tables, and using templates and using diagrams and drawing tools), Excel (for example: formatting text and borders of cells, working with workbooks and worksheets, using range names, referencing cells, sorting, and auto filtering) and PowerPoint (for example: creating presentations, adding and removing slides, entering and formatting text, applying design templates, modifying masters, inserting graphics and objects, creating handouts).
Minimum time requirements are representative of those a Visual Merchandiser must uphold in order to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special extenuating circumstances to fulfill these commitments.
- Full Time: Salary position
- Evening, early morning and weekend hours may be necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under 1/3 of a day is spent on the following physical activities: sitting and climbing
- Approximately 2/3 of a day is spent on the following physical activities: standing, walking, kneeling and crouching
- Over 2/3 of a day is spent on the following physical activities: talking and hearing
- Under 1/3 of a day would it be required to exert the following force: lifting/carrying up to 30 pounds
- Approximately 1/3 of a day would it be required to exert the following force: lifting/carrying up to 15 pounds
- Over 2/3 of a day would it be required to exert the following force: lifting/carrying up to 10 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Temperature controlled environment
- Light exposure to household cleaning products
- Moderate to Loud noise levels
- Light to moderate outside cleaning
Job Type: Full-time
o Health and Dental, Vision,
o Life Insurance
o Paid Time Off
o Merchandise Discounts
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:28:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!