Job title: Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Job description: Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry’s fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we’ve believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they’re located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we’re on a mission to power every property in the world, and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That’s why we’re on the search for a superstar Senior Full Stack Software Engineer.
You will be a member of the CB Amplify squad which is working on the early stages of an exciting new product.. This team operates as a startup within a startup. You and the product leader will work closely together towards one end: to get product out the door. We need a one-man army who knows the value of scrappiness over enterprise scale architecture when in the very early stages of product development. From infrastructure to front end, you can navigate the full stack of cloud native systems and thrive on diversity of responsibility.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will develop new architectures, features, and best practices. Your goal is to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers all around the world.
Location: Remote – US
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the product leader to plan, build and ship high quality features.
- Implementing features and improvements utilizing PHP, Vue.js, React.js and Typescript.
- Write clean, well tested, well-documented, beautiful code.
- Drive technical decisions within the team.
You’ll Succeed With:
- 5+ years of PHP web application software engineering experience.
- CI/CD experience using Jenkins, Circle CI or equivalent.
- 5+ years of web application development experience.
- A good product sense and the ability to empathize with our customers. Help define what to build
- Strong knowledge of JS frameworks, Vue.js and React are preferred.
- Knowledge of Git, including hooks.
- Expert knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, indexing, and searching technologies.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills.
- Business level English fluency required (verbal and written skills).
Nice to Have:
- Experience designing and building a microservice.
- Experience with gRPC
- CI/CD experience using Jenkins, Circle CI or equivalent.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Experience working with a remote-first and globally distributed team.
- Travel industry experience is a plus but definitely not required!
- Experience with Atlassian products [Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket].
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 03:37:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!